Who wouldn’t want a helper during the busy holiday season and she is the cutest little helper around!
Winter’s Little Helper can be found in Gaily Wrapped Present. Well it has a “CHANCE” to be in there.
The Gaily Wrapped Present appears under the Winter Veil tree in Ironforge (Alliance) or Orgrimmar (Horde) on and after December 25th through January 1st. Under the tree there will be presents with exclamation points to pick up the quests. The quests are actually presents!
You must be level 20+ to get the Gaily Wrapped Present.
If you don’t get this particular pet (there are 3 other pets you could get) and really, really want one don’t worry. They are bind on use so check the auction house to buy one!
Winter’s Little Helper can now only be out during the Winter Veil Event. If you summon her any other time of the year she will say one of the sayings below then disappear:
1. Does it LOOK like the Feast of Winter Veil to you? Colored lights, decorations? No? Well, you know who has to MAKE all that stuff, right?!
2. What the-? AGAIN?! Look, [class]. As much as I’d like to watch you punch monsters or mouthbreathe at the auction house or WHATEVER it is you do all year, I’ve got WORK to do.
3. Look, [class]. Here’s the thing. Toys and lights and bundles of holiday herbs don’t make THEMSELVES, you know. So ENOUGH with the helper summoning, PLEASE.
4. We’ll need twenty thousand more cog wheels, and another… hey! You can’t just summon me away like that!
5. It’s not Winter Veil yet, you know. I have WORK to do!
6. What the-?! Why did you-?! I have TOYS to make!
7. Whoah! Where’s the workshop?! Summon me up a little later in the year, all right?
8. So, did you hear about Helper 432-A? I heard that… what the-? HEY! We Helpers have WORK to do, you know!
via Warcraft Pets
Also when you mount up, your helper will mount up too on her own adorable tiny reindeer!
In the picture above, Winter’s Little Helper is under the effects of Papa Hummel’s Old-Fashioned Pet Biscuit. The biscuit doubles a targeted Non-Combat Pet’s size for as long as it remains at its master’s side. The biscuits are a common loot card from the trading cards. You receive a stack of 50 biscuits when you redeem the code and you can stack up to 250 biscuits. Get biscuits for your pets.