Kaja’Cola! It gives you IDEAS!
That’s what the product promises and ideas you will get!
Below are some of the “ideas” you just might come up with:
- A truck that delivers ice-cream. With a catapult.
- Chocolate-flavored vanilla!
- Clowns. Except instead of making you laugh, they’re for beating.
- Edible beds. So you can have breakfast in bed. Beds… for breakfast!
- Feed pigs rubber, ’til they bounce. There’s got to be an application for that.
- Invisible bunnies! We’ll put them all over the place, and they’ll control everything!
- Shoes with wheels on them. And gloves with wheels on them – for when you fall down.
I never said they were good ideas! Just that if you drank Kaja’Cola you would get ideas.
Head on over to Wowhead for a complete list of some of the “ideas” you just might get.
When you drink Kaja’Cola! a light bulb appears over your head and you yell out an idea.
The very cool pic above is from Wowhead. Every time I drank one the light bulb appeared in like the middle of me. I think only Goblins get the light bulb over their head because they are so short, I don’t know though!
Kaja’Cola is a reward from the quest with the same name. The quest is in Kezan which is the Goblin starting area.
You can also find containers of Kaja’Cola! all over the isle of Kezan.
Pic to the left there
Each container has one to 3 individual cans of Kaja!Cola.
There is a nice map over at Wowhead with the locations of the containers marked on it.
Kaja’Cola is not Bind on Pickup so it can be sold and traded.
So if you are trying to come up with some good ideas for one problem or another you got going on in your life grab yourself a can Kaja!Cola.
I mean it says it right on the label, It gives you IDEAS!
They wouldn’t advertise it if it weren’t true would they?