Serrah sent me a pic of her latest transmog set. It is the Eldr’naan cloth set.
Learn more about the set and where to get the pieces over at Wowhead. The staff she is using is the Vengeance staff.
I have wanted a complete chef outfit for a while now. I have had the chef hat for a while, but not really anything else. I couldn’t equip Cookie’s Tenderizer so I never got to really make a good outfit for cooking.
A couple weeks ago I finally finished teaching my cooking student Nomi all she needed to know. I should of finished a long time ago, but I was always forgetting to do her quest everyday. As a reward for her final quest, appropriately called A Present for Teacher, I received a cooking apron.
I had already saved up Ironpaw Tokens so I could purchase the other items I needed for my chef look. I headed over to Nam Ironpaw to purchase the Frying Pan for 50 Ironpaw Tokens and Rolling Pin for 50 Ironpaw Tokens. To complete the look I put on dress shoes, a tuxedo shirt and tuxedo pants!
When the chef look was finally complete I ported on over to Dalaran and ran around taking a bunch of pics! Just another crazy blood elf running through the city flailing a frying pan and rolling pin around
This is the second outfit I picked up from Barum at the Darkmoon Faire.
This outfit is called Vestments of the Virtuous. Below is what I’m wearing as well as how much Barum charges for each piece:
1. Replica Virtuous Crown (75 Darkmoon Prize Tickets)
2. Replica Virtuous Mantle (75 Darkmoon Prize Tickets)
3. Replica Virtuous Robe (75 Darkmoon Prize Tickets)
4. Replica Virtuous Belt (55 Darkmoon Prize Tickets)
5. Replica Virtuous Gloves (55 Darkmoon Prize Tickets)
6. Replica Virtuous Sandals (55 Darkmoon Prize Tickets)
7. Staff – Key to the Planes
I am completely in love with this set. I just think I look so regal in it
So last month I went to see Barum at the Darkmoon Faire to pick up a couple new outfits. I was disappointed he didn’t have the outfits I wanted. Then after the Faire was over I learned he did I just didn’t look in the right tab. As soon as I woke up Sunday I headed on over to the Drakmoon Faire and finally got to pick up my outfits. I was super excited.
This outfit is called Vestments of the Devout. Below is what I’m wearing as well as how much Barum charges for each piece:
1. Replica Devout Robe (75 Darkmoon Prize Tickets)
2. Replica Devout Crown (75 Darkmoon Prize Tickets)
3. Replica Devout Mantle (75 Darkmoon Prize Tickets)
4. Replica Devout Gloves (55 Darkmoon Prize Tickets)
5. Replica Devout Sandals (55 Darkmoon Prize Tickets)
6. Replica Devout Belt (55 Darkmoon Prize Tickets)
7. Staff: Nibelung
I haven’t done a transmog since MOP so I’m glad to finally be running around in a couple of great new outfits. I love the blue/purple variation of this set. It’s just so pretty
Next Page »